We were approached by Walkie Talkie Central who wanted an in depth proposal to tackle the Amazon affiliate marketplace for Walkie Talkies. After a short time going up against some big names in the industry battling for the number one spots for that product they decided that a more aggressive approach was needed but did not want to get penalised for their efforts.
We took an in depth look at the competition both above and below Walkie Talkie Central to see what was missing from their presence so far, what we could quickly replicate and what we would need to focus on.
We also dug deep into the root of the primary domain to check out the long term and short term history of the back-link profile and the current state of the back-link anchor text ratios. This is a very important step when starting a large campaign to ensure that no part is over optimised by the new campaign and that no hidden activity is still going on from previous campaigns.
After a lengthy discussion we decided that a multi vertical approach was needed to boost both the websites presence and the social media presence, email marketing, social media marketing both paid and organic, Youtube/video marketing, multiple location local maps ranking, Google organic ranking and Google paid search.
- Email Marketing: We will search for lists from country specific electronics interested contacts and produce weekly email campaigns
- Social Media Marketing: We will utilise Facebook and other paid social media platforms with area/language/country specific audiences as our target
- Youtube Video Marketing: We will produce useful product awareness videos to showcase the Walkie Talkie and related products that they list in an array of languages or universally understandable visuals to target each country.
- Multi Location Local Maps Ranking: We will use the location`s they are renting as an address to advertise in Google My Business Local pages so that they rank in Google local.
- Google Organic Search: Our primary focus will be to alter their onsite SEO with translation software to make the website accessible to other languages as well as build advertisements for them linking back to the site from various countries most popular websites much similar to the previous strategy in the UK.
- Google Adwords: We will adjust the Google adwords budget, keywords and visibility to cater for the new countries search engines and judge the conversion and click through rate accordingly to get the best value for money in the various countries.
Based on the monthly reports we will mix up the strategy each month to include areas lacking in progress. We will build external assets for the company to utilise some extra seo tactics without putting the main brand at risk, within Google guidelines but hidden from the general brand to ensure the competitors do not come and copy the same strategy.
If you would like to get your own bespoke package to tackle a certain market then get in touch with our team via email at [email protected] and if you want to check out some of our client`s products at https://www.walkietalkiecentral.com then please do so and mention our name at https://www.ukwebgeekz.com